Sunday, June 22, 2003

Has it been a year already?

I have an appointment with the dentist tomorrow. Needless to say there was some fairly frantic brushing happening this morning. I reckon I'm pretty safe though. I don't think I have any teeth that don't already have a filling. Plus my teeth aren't giving me any pain. Wish I could say the same about the rest of my body. The Audioslave gig has left me crippled. While playing Mario on my Game Boy for hours on end has left my eyes buggered and my hands fucked. No more videogames until the pain subsides. Seriously.

I'm still writing my story. I'm past the 2,500 word mark. It needs a lot of polishing but I want to have the basic story down first. Fun

Anyway I have to go to work. Bah. I'm only working weekends at the moment. Which would be great. If I was in college. 10 hours a week? It's like being an Arts student all over again. I don't want to complain too much as I'm secretly delighted. I have a job that gives me loads of days off to be lazy. It's feckin' great.

Must practice my Simpsons quotes for the dentist:

"How often do you brush your teeth, Ralphie?"
"Three times a day, sir."
"LIAR!"

"We call this happy little fellow the Gouger."

"Let's have a look at the Big Book of British Smiles, shall we?"

Brilliant.