Friday, June 06, 2003

Sweary Rant

See that good mood I was in yesterday? It is gone. Disappeared as quickly as a stabbed kitten. I'm playing all my happy music. It is having fuck all effect. I'm usually against profuse swearing when I write but this is one of those situations where I think it captures my mood. So here goes. While I was working yesterday, some sneaky, cowardly little shit slithered into the changing rooms, pawed through my personal belongings and swiped my fucking wallet. The wallet that contains all of the most important goddamn plastic that a man owns? His bloody credit card, ATM card, student card, film club card, even his motherfucking driver's license? The same cards that are of virtually no use to anyone else, because they don't have his damn name and signature? Assuming the little twerp can even read. Yup, that wallet. He could have the money. There was maybe 20 quid in it. But all the other stuff is gonna be a bitch to replace. He better hope I never catch him, because I'm cooking up some revenge fantasies that involve him tied to a chair, a soundproof room and a pair of pubic tweezers.

One thing is certain, I'm gonna raise one holy fucking shitstorm tomorrow in work. Wait and see.